All DPF and Carbon Cleans may be limited throughout the festive period. We apologise for any inconvenience.



Carbon Cleaning and DPF
Cleaning Specialists

Fully trained & insured engineers

Competitive prices

Nationwide coverage

Quick service times


We are Engine Carbon Cleaning & DPF Cleaning Specialists with a huge nationwide network, able to offer you simply the best Carbon Cleaning and DPF Cleaning services. Alongside a host of other additional services including Engine Re-mapping and Interior Sanitisation.

Contact us today to find out where your closest Mobile Engineer or Specialist Centre is based

About us…

Who We Are

As Engine Carbon Cleaning specialists our mission is simple, to make engines run smoother and reduce vehicle emissions globally.


 We have helped thousands of drivers restore the smooth running of their vehicles and to reduce their emissions and fuel consumption. We know that looking after your vehicle is important to prevent costly, future repair bills.



What our customers say

Emma Knifton

Excellent service from start to finish from Matt. I learned more about my BMW than I knew by time my car had a clean out. Taken it out for a run and performance is so surprising it feels like a new car/engine. Recommend to anyone. Thanks Matt. Will use your services again in the future.

Slide 2
Mark Robinson

I took my car for a drive immediately after the DPF clean and the difference was instantly noticeable. The revs had previously been hunting on idle and light throttle, going up and back down by 50-100 revs all the time; this problem was gone. The revs were now rock solid all the time. Pick up above 50mph was noticeably better too.

Slide 2
Kabir Humayun

I had the service yesterday from carbon clean and it was with care and professionalism. My Audi diesel is running perfectly now. Thanks so much!

previous arrow
next arrow

Frequently Asked Questions

Engine carbon cleaning is the removal of carbon deposits that build up within the engine.

Any petrol or diesel vehicle

With each litre of fuel used in a vehicle, only 25% is used to generate performance from the engine. The remaining 75% is wasted, generating mostly heat, highly contaminant gases and carbon residues.

Our machines use electrolysis to split water (H2O) into its base molecules; 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen, creating oxyhydrogen gas (HHO). This highly flammable gas burns hotter than fossil fuel, but it implodes, and the gas also includes positive IONS which re-hydrate carbon. This gas is inserted into the air intake of the vehicle and the combination of these factors means the gas literally strips away carbon deposits that collect not only within the engine but throughout the entire exhaust system including EGR valves, catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).

Carbon deposits build up over time creating obstructions within the internals of the engine. These obstructions will at a minimum result in decreased performance, increased fuel consumption and poor emissions. At worst they can cause engine and component failure requiring costly repair.

If the vehicle sees a good mixture of town and open road driving every 12000 miles would be recommended. If the vehicle is used primarily in town or for short journeys every 6000 miles would be our recommendation.

Essentially everywhere you have combustion, so combustion chambers, exhaust valves, hot side of the turbo, EGR valves, catalytic converters, DPFs and the exhaust system.

You will immediately feel the benefits – throttle response will be improved and the engine will feel more eager and sound smoother and quieter. Economy will improve and the vehicles emissions will be reduced.

Yes; the engines performance reduces over time as carbon builds up. HHO cleaning will restore the engines performance to an ‘as new’ level!

No, HHO needs combustion to work and there is no combustion within the inlet manifold.

Instead of replacing your DPF when it’s blocked with a new manufacturer DPF, you can have it cleaned for a fraction of the price. Our DPF Cleaning service is just as effective. 

  • Black smoke coming from your exhaust
  • DPF warning light has come on, on your dashboard
  • Your vehicle has gone into limp mode
  • Your car is burning fuel a lot quicker than usual  
White Audi receiving Carbon Cleaning

About us…